VIDEO / DVD TITLES
Return to FULL
Return to HOMEPAGE
Filmed By: Various
Year of Production: 1969 - 1999
- This is a culmination of bits 'n pieces out of 8 various surf flicks
from over a 30-year period.
- Features extrtacts from ...
- Cosmic Children (1969)
- Morning Of The Earth (1972)
- Fluid Drive (1974)
- Free Ride (1975)
- Ocean Fever (1983)
- Amazing Surf Stories (1986)
- Searching For Curren (1993)
- September Sessions (1999)
- Some good surfing and backing music.
Filmed By: Vince Deur
Year of Production: 2007
Duration: 57 minutes
- Bit of an odd movie.
- Surfing the Great Lakes in the USA.
- Synopsis is: one part obsession, one part addiction, and an unending
quest for adventure.
- Forty knot winds, 10-foot waves, frigid temperatures to a storm ravenged
- I'll never complain about a crappy surf session again.
Produced and Narrated by: Steve Cooney
Year of Production: 2003
Duration: 50 minutes
- If you are a devotee of Morning Of The Earth, you
will probably know of the producer of this DVD.
- His name is Steve Cooney.
- Back in 1971, at the age of 15, he was, as far
as can be established, the first surfer to ride a wave at Uluwatu in Bali.
- He has been going back to the region ever since.
- This DVD is a culmination of all those years.
- There is a combination of old footage, including
the aforementioned "first wave", plus up-to-date footage from a
number of surf videographers.
- No longboarding, unfortunately.
- Steve does the limited narration on the DVD himself,
but it's the pictures that tell the story.