VIDEO / DVD
Return to FULL
Return to HOMEPAGE
Filmed By: Alby Falzon
Year of Production: 1972
Duration: 75 minutes
- This is the "magic mushroom" version of Endless Summer.
- No commentary needed.
- The sound track featured some of the greats of the era and was produced
by G. Wayne Thomas.
- The movie was set in the free love, vegie burger, grow your own, drop-out
and live on the farm era.
- It's a full-on surf action movie filmed in various locations around the
- At the time of it's production it was considered pretty adventurous.
- Seeing naked westerners frolicking in the warm waters of Kuta Beach.
- Pretty lame by today's standards, but back in 72?, wow.
- The magic mushrooms were flowing, the smoke is so thick that you can
almost smell it in the theatre.
- Makes you wonder if many of the people who were featured in the movie
ever remember being there at all.
- The surfing is good and constantly on the edge.
Filmed By: Chris Bystrom
Year Of Production: 1994
Duration: 67 minutes
- This movie attempts to capture the feeling that
surfing gives you.
- It's an excellent example of the resurgence of
interest in longboarding, and melts together the past and present characters
of the Australian Longboarding scene.
- The whole of this video is devoted to the mal contest
that was held at Noosa Heads.
- Enjoy watching Noosa break on one the rare times
that it does.
Filmed By: Various Photographers
Year of Production: Mid-80's
Duration: 40 minutes
- Made as a Quiksilver Promo film, the pretext of
this little flick is that a surfer (Ross Clarke-Jones) finds the formula for
Magic Wax (Mad Wax) and when he rubs it on his board and makes a wish, he
is immediately transported to some top spot where he can surf his brains out.
- Enter the villain (Gary Elkerton) who tries to
steal his secret.
- And so the story goes on...
- There are some good performances (in the water)
by Tom Carrol, Bryce Ellis, Aaron Napoleon, Marvin Foster and the other "players".
- Filmed in Australia, Hawaii and Tahiti.
- The shots at Summercloud on New South Wales' South
Coast are great.
- The music is supplied by Gangajang.
Filmed By: Tim Bonython
Year Of Production: 2006
Duration: 72 min
- Witness local Tahitian surfer Raimono Von Bastolear
almost get decapitated by an out-of-control jet ski
- An image that was beamed around the world and in
this film we see piece-by-piece how it actually went down
Filmed By: Richard Lehrer
Year Of Production: 2002
Duration: 82 minutes
- Part of a Double Feature
- Dane Petersen
- Desiree DeSoto
- Josh Farberrow
- The Gathering of the Tribes
Filmed By: Jack McCoy
Year Of Production: 2006
Duration: 46 minutes
- Part of the Billabong series
- The Billabong Challenge held at a secret location on the remote desert
coast of outback Australia
Filmed By: Josh Mohr
- Three friends set out on a surf trip along the legendary stretch of California's